Thursday, November 27, 2008
Haley (baby) and I after running 4 miles!
Tara, Myself and Haley. We all used to lifeguard
together at Tower Park. many, many years ago! :)
Ok...Mom, myself, Jonie, Haley (baby), Cyndi, Jenn (baby)
Post Turkey Trot! 26 degrees when the race began!
That's me, getting ready to finish my race!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
I don't know if you keep up with the bring the rain blog. If you haven't, link yourself over and read it today.
She is probably one of the strongest women I "know".
So now I guess I'm supposed to tell you what I'm thankful for:
1. I'm thankful I'm alive and healthy.
2. I'm thankful that I have a very loving, caring and supportive husband.
3. I'm thankful for my awesome family whom I love so very much.
4. I'm thankful for the warm house I come home to every day.
5. I'm thankful for the food that gives me nutrients.
6. I'm thankful for all of the many friends I have met and kept throughout that past 4 years.
7. I'm thankful for my two dogs that love me!
Last but not least.
8. I'm thankful that our beautiful son rests in the arms of Jesus. He has changed our lives forever and I will never be the same person I once was. He is in the most beautiful place on earth, and for that, I'm thankful.
Hope you all have a great Holiday.