My blogger friend, Sara, has awarded me a "Shoutout"! She wants me to list 10 quirks about myself....this will be waaay too easy! Sara is also pregnant and her baby GIRL (1st u/s says girl) is due within a week of our UNKNOWN baby!!!!
So here goes--10 quirks about me:
1. I have to sleep with my socks on. I don't know why, but having my bare feet touching the covers or my husbands feet without socks totally wigs me out! He says it's so I can make for a quick getaway in the middle of the night, but it's just because I don't like the feeling of my bare feet touching stuff under the covers! Which is weird...I'm a swimmer, so being barefoot is something I do very often!
2. I have the same routine every time I shower. I wash my hair, wash my face, put conditioner in my hair and let it set while I wash my body, then I BRUSH the conditioner out of my hair then rinse. Then I stand in the shower as hot as I can get it for about 3-4 minutes and then get out.
3. I hate laundry. I don't mind shoving clothes in the washer and dryer, but I hate the folding part. I'm not a real lazy person, but when it comes to laundry, I'm lazy. If I'm right, there is still a load of towels in the drying from the laundry that I "finished" on Monday night. They'll get folded on Sunday.
4. I'm obsessed with Jon and Kate Plus 8. I DVR their show every Monday night at 9 p.m. I missed it this week because the bachelor was on and I wanted to see who he was breaking up with and couldn't watch it unless I stopped recording Jon and Kate. I have already been on TLC to see if I can watch the episode I missed!
5. I have a strange and unique family. My family is very close. We hang out together most weekends and have fun doing nothing. We are all very open about EVERYTHING......sometimes a little too open. If someone who is not part of our family is over at the house, they may think we're pretty weird to talk about the things we talk about.
6. I can't go a day without checking my blog to see if anyone has updated. It's an obsession. If they had meetings for it, I would need to attend.
7. If I don't work out everyday I feel like a lazy piece of crap. My sister used to not understand that I couldn't miss my aerobics classes at the Y.... She has since joined the Y and has become obsessed with working out, too. I guess it's a good obsession.
8. I LOVE CHOCOLATE. I have a problem. My husband says so. I can down a box of nutty bars in less than 5 days. He is hoping that my problem with eating so much junk food doesn't rub off on our kids.
9. I'm needy. I like to be loved on. Whenever we go to my parents I make my mom rub and scratch my back. I make my husband do it every once in awhile, but noone give a good back scratchin' like your good ol' mom! :)
10. I hate touching raw meat with my bare hands. I have a huge box of latex gloves so that when I have to deal with raw meat, I can slip them on and not feel so icky.
Ok. SO those are a few quirky things about myself. There are MANY more, but I kept myself to the limit of 10! Now I'm going to give a SHOUTOUT (2 because I want to know 10 quirks about both of them!!!) to my sister, HALEY, and my blogger friend ELLYN (we each have a baby boy up in heaven--they were both born on 3/28, just 1 year apart) These 10 quirks outta be good!! :)