Thursday, January 1, 2009

Baby Feet

I just thought I would put into perspective the life of our unborn child. Here is a picture of the feet of a fetus at just 10 weeks. To think that in just a few months, we will be bringing home a bundle of joy who started out this tiny. Oh the miracle of life!

We are at 11 weeks. I am not posting a weekly picture this time around--just a monthly picture, for now! Feeling great and had a wonderful New Years!!! Hope you all have had a great start to the new year!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh wow! I can't believe that - to think that I have feet that size right now in my belly. Wow!

Justin and Haley Ramer said...

thought you were updating...got my hopes up! need to see belly picture!

splendid said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
runescape powerleveling